Dependable operation time and time again.
Builders Choice New Construction Windows
Stylish looks. Affordable pricing.
Building your dream home? Then you'll definitely want to put in high-quality windows. But oftentimes during the homebuilding process you'll feel conflicted over where to best put your dollars -- an upgraded kitchen, a bonus room, etc. That's why Viwinco Builders Choice new construction windows are the perfect solution. You'll get high-quality, high-performing windows at a very affordable price -- allowing you to have the best of all worlds (those granite countertops, a fireplace in the family room and our energy-efficient windows).
Builders Choice Standard Features
- Custom-made to your exact dimensions—every Viwinco window is crafted to spec, allowing for easier installation with no filling or patching
- One-week delivery—when your needs are immediate, Viwinco is there for you; our streamlined manufacturing processes get your windows to your home building material supplier in just 7 days
- 3/4" insulated glass with Solarban® 60 low-e glass—keeps you warmer in the winter, performing approximately 39% better than standard clear insulated glass
- Intercept® ULTRA stainless steel warm-edge spacer—provides strength, flexibility and exceptional thermal performance
- Argon gas fill—combined with our glass package, our windows exceed industry standards for energy efficiency
- InstaGlaze glazing bead—specifically designed with a flexible edge to guard against the weather
- Industry-leading DP ratings—an air, water and structural designation by AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) and can be found on each Builders Choice window’s AAMA Gold Label
- Energy Star® rated—our standard Builders Choice window meets Energy Star guidelines for thermal efficiency in most climate regions
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes with interlock—for structural integrity
- Lifetime warranty coverage—on sash, frame, hardware materials and glass for as long as you own your home and transferable if you sell it. Also included is 100% coverage to original owner on materials and labor to repair or replace any defect within the first year after installation.
Learn more by browsing through our website or visiting your local building material supplier to see and touch our products.