Where the home of your dreams and windows come together.
S-Series New Construction Windows
Your new home deserves the latest in window design.
Selecting windows for your new home is an important decision. Luckily by researching Viwinco new construction windows you're already on the right path. We believe in the products we manufacture in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, and know that they are of the highest quality you'll find at a price you can afford.
In addition to being loaded standard with many high-end options, we also offer our patented Tilt-n-Lock as an option on our Viwinco S-Series double-hung and single-hung windows. If you're the one cleaning the windows, you'll appreciate the easy one-handed operation of our windows. But beyond this functionality, you'll appreciate the aesthetics of our S-Series new construction windows with Tilt-n-Lock because of the cleaner sight line it provides.
Viwinco S-Series Standard Features
- Custom-made to your exact dimensions—every Viwinco window is crafted to spec, allowing for easier installation with no filling or patching
- One-week delivery—when your needs are immediate, Viwinco is there for you; our streamlined manufacturing processes get your windows to your home building material supplier in just 7 days
- 15/16" insulated glass with Solarban® 60 low-e glass—keeps you warmer in the winter, performing approximately 39% better than standard clear insulated glass
- Intercept® ULTRA stainless steel warm-edge spacer—provides strength, flexibility and exceptional thermal performance
- Argon gas fill—combined with our glass package exceeds industry standards for energy efficiency
- InstaGlaze glazing bead—specifically designed with a flexible edge to guard against the weather
- Industry-leading DP ratings—an air, water and structural designation by AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) and can be found on each S-Series window’s AAMA Gold Label; depending on the size needed our double-hung windows have either a DP45 or DP50 rating, single-hungs either DP45 or DP55
- Energy Star® rated—our standard S-Series window meets Energy Star guidelines for thermal efficiency in most climate regions
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes with interlock—for structural integrity
- Viwinco Colors--available on all S-Series window styles
- Lifetime warranty coverage—on sash, frame, hardware materials and glass for as long as you own your home and transferable if you sell it. Also included is 100% coverage to original owner on materials and labor to repair or replace any defect within the first year after installation.
Learn more by browsing through our website or visiting your local building material supplier to see and touch our products.