Cambridge Installation Instructions
Cambridge Replacement Windows
|Cambridge Replacement Windows Installation Instructions
Click here to see the steps you need to take for a successful installation.
- Always lift vinyl windows at jambs for added safety and prevention of component damage.
- Do not drag windows.
- Stack no more than five windows against each other.
- Store windows in a near vertical position; never lay flat.
- Remove stretch wrap; store in a cool, shaded area.
- Uninstalled wrapped windows may warp in extreme heat or direct sunlight.
- The only Viwinco-approved spray foam for installation is Henkel's OSI® WINTeQ™ system and
products along with its training and certification program.